Guardianship/Conservatorship Application

Taking action with the right team by your side is critical to the success of your case. Get started with Case Evaluation.

Chad S.

Mike is an impressive individual. He treated my case with an unselfish approach. He’s friendly, easy to work with, and highly intelligent. He was also very helpful and always responsive if you have any questions or concerns. If you need help, he’s the person to call.”


Brennen G.

Saying that Mike is a great attorney is such an understatement. Mike is thorough, knowledgeable, and extremely relatable. He gives very sound advice and we look forward to utilizing his legal services for many years to come!”


Trudy B.

Mike Hollander established our estate plan. He was professional and knowledgeable. We had many questions which he took the time to answer and explain in detail. Mike was a pleasure to work with.”


Guardianship/Conservatorship Application

Both guardianship and conservatorship are court-ordered designations that grant another individual the ability to make decisions on behalf of another individual when they are no longer able to make their own decisions. Depending on the needs of your situation, you may decide to become a legal guardian with abilities to make many decisions on behalf of another person. However, some situations may require more limited decision-making abilities, such as the ability to manage another individual’s finances. 

Couple reviewing Trust

Contact Us today about Guardianship/Conservatorship Application

Briefly explain your circumstances and a member of our team will return your inquiry as soon as possible.

Hollander Legal Estate Planning & Probate

Add an optional description to your map pin

Hollander Legal Estate Planning & Probate

Still Have Questions?

When your aging loved one suffers from a chronic illness like dementia or Alzheimer’s, suffers a serious injury, or has special needs.

A durable POA can be signed before your loved one becomes incapacitated.

It is a complex process made to protect the rights of the incapacitated individual.

The court must be petitioned with the assistance of a trusted attorney.